CBD oil benefits a person’s health in various ways.
According to a 2018 study Trusted Source, reasons for taking CBD oil include:
- chronic pain
- arthritis or joint pain
- anxiety and depression
- sleep disorder
- cluster and other headaches
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- allergies or asthma
- epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- lung conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
where can I buy CBD oil? – Best CBD oil
You can buy CBD oil at our online store, but there are a couple of things you should look for before buying CBD oil but the first CBD oil I ever bought turned out to be a fake. Lesson learnt: Don’t cheap out and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
To avoid making the same mistake, look out for these buzzwords:
- Non-GMO and organic: For the sake of purity, you will want your oil to be free from pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers and solvents.
- The concentration of CBD: There should be a lab certificate of analysis (either packaged with the product or on the brand’s website) showing the amount of it in the product because the lowest is about 300mg (3%), but this personally had no effect on me. Depending on the severity of what you want to treat, I would recommend starting on 600mg (6%) or 800mg (8%).
- The percentage of THC: If there is more than 0.2% THC in the product, then it is illegal in the UK and unregulated.
- Super critical CO2 extraction: This is generally considered the cleanest, purest, non-toxic and most efficient method of extracting CBD, but it is expensive and can hike the price up.
- Full spectrum CBD: This means that a wide range of cannabinoids are present in the oil (including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, protein, chlorophyll, terpenes and flavonoids) which is thought to be more effective at fighting pain and inflammation, but with a longer lasting effect than isolates.
- Trusted brand: Always do your research, read reviews and the check the reputation of the brand.